Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May 4th, my first day blogging, wish me luck!

Hello, this is my first blog post so bear with me. May the 4th be with you! Its a great day to join me at CTMH!!
If you love paper crafting, making scrap books, or hand made cards, anything paper, paper, paper, join Close To My Heart and get an amazing starter kit, a $50 credit, and a generous discount on all of your CTMH supplies! Not only will you get a $50 credit to buy what you want from CTMH, the kit includes: a medium organizer, 3 sizes of blocks, non-stick microtip scissors, stamp scrubber, stamp cleaner, foam tape, bonding memories glue, sponge, order forms, 5 annual catalogs, 5 new Seasonal Expressions catalogs (live to consultants April 1, customers live on May 1), cardstock sampler, paper fundamentals sampler, patterned paper samplers, 3 petite perks stamp sets, idea book postcard and desk pad. It's essentially a "tools" kit. So join me today under the "What we do" tab at http://bellarubycrafts.ctmh.com and craft on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Close To My Heart

Close To My Heart
Join - Create - Save